Up to 500
Panasonic eneloop Pro AA - (Replacement for the Sanyo eneloop XX)
(Similar to Ansmann maxE, GP ReCyko and Uniross Hybrio)
Latest generation High Capacity Panasonic eneloop PRO (BK-3HCDE) batteries:
These Panasonic eneloop PRO AA rechargeable batteries come bulk packed NOT in a standard Blister/Card
- Can be charged up to 500 times!
- Retain approximately 85% capacity after 1 year!
eneloop Pro batteries are the perfect choice for powering high current consuming devices such as photo strobe flash lights, wireless keyboards, mice, game controllers, radio controlled toys and a range of household devices. They can all realise extended performance when powered by eneloop pro batteries.
Panasonic (and previously Sanyo) developed the eneloop pro batteries to excel in extreme conditions where high power performance in very low temperature environments (down to -20°C) is needed. The eneloop pro Nickel Metal Hydride batteries retain up to 85% of their capacity even after one year of storage.
Unlike regular alkaline batteries which can only be used once and are wasteful to the environment, the eneloop pro batteries can be recharged up to 500 times. They come pre-charged and can be used immediately out of the pack.
Panasonic eneloop pro unique features at a glance:
- Low self discharge rechargeable battery
- Typical capacity 2550 mAh
- Minimum capacity 2500 mAh
- Provides high power performance down to sub-zero temperatures (as low as -20°C)
- Can be recharged up to 500 times
- Combines the best features of AA alkaline (ready for use) and rechargeable (reusable) batteries
- Factory pre-charged by solar energy and ready to use right out of the package
- Maintain 85% of their charge after 1 year of storage
- Stable voltage with longer power life than alkaline batteries
- No memory effect – batteries can be recharged when fully, or partially drained
- Provide long lasting power while saving costs